Advertisement

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I was inspired!






Yes, I was very inspired with this video. When I saw this video in our English class demonstration, I was being proud to the ballet dancers. The two of them are both talented and amazing. They lack one part of their body but its not their hindrance to show their talent to the whole world. I realized that a handicapped person have their own talent. It is not right to discriminate them besides we shall be proud because they never ashamed to show their talent...
I'm really amused and inspired. Even I that have a complete body part didn't know how to ballet but the two person who are unique, they dance gracefully and I'm sure they became an inspiration for the all people especially for the handicapped person. Don't loss hope and try to show your talent in your own way..

3 comments:

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget