Advertisement

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog entry no. 5( the acts of peace and kindness I could do as a gift)

* What are the acts of peace and kindness you could do as a gift?

All of us want "PEACE". And for that, we do all things to achieve it. For me, peace is already achieve when you respect, understand, accept the opinion, and attitude of others. Try to adapt also their own environment just like the Muslims, they adapt with our environment in order to understand us. And also when we have unity, we do have peace. If all the people will be united in one reason and purpose, there's no need to war and battle to achieve the peace that all we want. So, as an act we should respect each other and understand the differences.
Being a kind is a good characteristics that person may had. And for me, kind person is no need to wait for the exchange of what he/she do. Only God will pay for their kindness. So, if other people will ask on me for help, I will help them as long as I can do it with my own effort and in a good way. Doing a simple things or helping other people is showing also a kindness. So, big things or small things that you do to others as a favor is a good help for your spiritual feeling because helping others is your own happiness that you choose to have. Therefore, as a gift, I will be kind to others whom ask and need for my help so that I will achieve so much joy and happiness that worth to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget