Advertisement

Thursday, January 7, 2010

DAUGHTER'S INSIGHTS


Source: www.google.com

Every trials has a solution. I want to share some of my insights about my family.
I was born in a complete and simple family. They made me with their love. As I grow older, I can't see any problem but starting these year, trials is always in our home. I'm a christian and our pastor says that its a GOD trials.
I'm so dissapointed because I never thought that in the 1st day of 2010, we will encounter a family problem. I dont want to elaborate it but I assured you that its a big deal with me. As their daughter, I don't know what to do. I'm just their daughter and I can't says "Hey!Mom,Dad! don't do that...", I cannot command them of what they're going to do. I know, they're older enough to know what is right and wrong. But "Do I have the right?"
After that day, I thought it will gonna be OKEY but in the 5th day of this month, in my Mother's birthday, we do have a misunderstanding again. I don't know what I'm going to do. But I'm so thankful because of the words of Gog that give us strong.
Now, I can say that "With God Nothing is Impossible". Our pastor always say that "God will allow Satans to test how faithful you are! And give Satans satisfaction".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget