Advertisement

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friendship

I know our friendship forever last
Because we planted here in our heart
that we shall never depart
Whatever will happen
Through storm comes through and then

And now the end is near
We have to choose our own career
Go on to the trail of train
Even though it leaves us pain

I'll be missing your hug
I'll be missing your laugh
I'll be missing everything you have
But most specially your love

Bye, Bye my friend
Till it comes, we meet again
Maybe in the kingdom of heaven
Where friendship never ends
Align Center
"Friendship" isn't choosing the right person but creating the right relationship. Its not how much you love a friend from the very beginning but how much you build till the end.
This is for all the people who treasure their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget