Advertisement

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I've learned in Islam, Ramadan and Hajj!?

I've learned that Muslims is did not believe in celebrating birthdays of death anniversaries. And also they have their Ramadan that very important to them because their year will not be complete without celebrating the said Ramadan. They celebrate it on the ninth month of the year. They also have the Hajj which is the pilgrimage on Mecca. All the rich Muslims that can afford are willing to joined the celebration. Mecca is the holy place of the Muslims. In this activity, I learned a lot of information about Muslims such as the components of Islam, the major religious events and the five pillars of faith. For them all the religious festivals have their own significant. The important prayer for them is the Salat. And lastly, I learned that Muslims believe in only one God, they called it ALLAH and also they have their Qur'an. According to my Muslim classmates it is the continuation of the Holy Bible.

1 comment:

  1. this year my husband is busy with his business and planning for the next year's hajj but this year i am ready to perform hajj and next year hajj is difficult for me for my daughter's exams. now, can i perform hajj with my mahram person before my husband where he is giving me full support and permission? does Islam admit it?
    Cheap Umrah packages 2013

    ReplyDelete

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget