Advertisement

Monday, January 18, 2010

O.M.G (Oh My Gosh)!!

Oh my gosh! It's two days to go before our EXAM. It's time to study and I know my mind will be busy in memorizing and recap for the previous lesson. EXAM is so fast approaching.
Now, it's the 3rd Quarter EXAM and I know it will be the difficult stage because in our section, we've been wanted to be the one of the Top ranking student. As one of those student, It's hard to maintain a high grades because you should be a hardworking and studious student to achieve a high grades. In my part, when EXAM is going on, I'm just praying to God to give me knowledge to overcome that said EXAM. There was a time, I feel tired because my parents are still hoping that I can achieve more than I achieve right now.... In my part, I am contented with my achievement but my parents always telling me to make it higher.
O.M.G!, I cannot imagine that our EXAM is so fast approaching....
After the EXAM, I know we will have a peace of mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget