Advertisement

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who am I?


Identity is the individual characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known.
source: www.google.com

I'm Lovely D. Montaña, 16 years of age. I lived in Corporacion, Lupon Davao Oriental. I'm a 4th year student in Lupon Vocational High School and hopefully I will graduated on this year, 2010.
Moreover, I'm a simple and joyful girl. I'm also friendly for those people who are true and I'm a good enemy for those people who talk in my back or simply called a "backbiter". I'm not telling that I'm a bad girl but not all the time I can be good with other person. We cannot "please" all the people to be good to us. But try to accept the fact that if you are good to them even you're enemy will be your good friend. Well, nothing more I can say with myself. I advice that its better to know me in person but for the sake of those people who don't have the time to know me, well let me say something about myself.
I was given a chance to see how beautiful to lived in earth on July 01,1993. I was made with the loved of two couple, whom are my beloved parents. I was growing with God's word. My parents teach me to have faith and they always telling me and show to me that there's a God who will guide me always. I can say that I'm not perfect. Sometimes, I can do something that made other people hurt but I can say "sorry" for those mistake. I'm also a silent person for those people that was stranger for me but in the company of my friends, family, relatives and even with my classmates, I'm became a talkative in a good sense and also I can be a clown or I can make people happy in my simple way of joking or even talking. I loved also watching television, txting with my friends and sharing different thought with them. I'm also a girl who want to soar high and want to achieve my goal in life.
In general, I'm a person who give important and care with my family, friends, classmates, relatives and even other people whom I know and I'm a girl that full of ambition that someday I want to achieve and be a successful. But most of all, I'm a girl that have faith with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget