Advertisement

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Relationship


Source:www.google.com

Are you aware of a relationship?

In this generation, teenager is almost aware of it. Some of them have a relationship..or we simply say "GIRLFRIEND" and "BOYFRIEND". Why do teenager eager to have relationship in the right time? as I can see it, they want to rush every moment. Honestly, I'm also curious about having a relationship. I don't want to be called a "NBSB" or No Boyfriend Since Birth.. It's because of the influence in this generation, I admit that I had been in a relationship but I don't take it seriously. I do have a limitation and I don't want to follow the foot-step of my cousins. They was so young to have their own family. Now, I know that every time they had been thinking with their past, they regret every moment that they had wasted. But now I realize, its better to wait for the right time before you will considered having a relationship. Teenager always reason out that "Having a relationship is just for inspiration". But Did you know that its better to stay single as now!! WHY?
Some people might say, single persons have sad life.."NO", they have friends that makes them happy..Some might also say, no one cares for them.."That's also a lie", they have their family who loves them. But Do you know why they are still single?It's because they look forward for a long time relationship at the right time with the right person and not just for an EXPERIENCE!!
So, think before entering a relationship..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget