Advertisement

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feeling Nervous?




Source:www.google.com

I know some of the students have a feeling like this. We cannot avoid feeling nervous, it's a part of our life. And I do admit, I'm one of the students who feel nervous. Every time, I will talk or perform in front of the people... I don't know why I feel nervous, besides I know I can do it correctly...
Yesterday, we had an activity in English. And it's all about the 7 specialization of the LVHS (Lupon Vocational High School) which are the COMPUTER, GARMENTS, FOOD, ELECTRICITY, AUTOMOTIVE, METAL WORKS and WOOD WORKING. Our tasks is to choose one and present it individually. I'm so confidence memorizing of what I will say. But by that time, I was so nervous and my confidence was automatically lost... And I think, I can't sirvive but thanks God! I survive even though I forgot some details but at least I did my best and I know that by that time, myself confidence was developed.
I hate the way I feel nervous... It's only destroy my concentration. But I must fight for this feeling and I'm also encouraging myself that I can do it. I don't want to feel nervous all my life. I want to be expose in front of many people and developed myself confidence. So, for those student who feel nervous like me... I'm encouraging you to developed your confidence for the better performance... Don't be insecure also because insecurities is the one will make you feel nervous..
So, Are you feeling nervous? Developed your confidence and believe with yourself...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget