Advertisement

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do Friendship long Last?


In the quotes that I had been reading, it's say that "TRUE FRIENDS stay together for life. I may not have money to share, I may not have food to offer but I have the Love and Care for a friend which I permanently share!". I agree that even though you don't have the money and food but at least you have the love and care which you can share permanently with your friends. But I was thinking, "Do Friendship Long Last?" Some people says that "It will last long" but for me "maybe" because like the quotes said its only a true friend will stay together for life. Howit will last long if your friends didn't considered your friendship? It will end up useless if you're only one fighting for it. Let me share my experience with my friends.
Few of my friends, didn't long last. I don't know why! Sometimes I can say "Is there any problem with me?". Some of them now have their new friends already...So, our friendship is no longer working. Even though we're talking sometimes, for me its almost different because we talk about a nonsense. Before, they almost telling their problem and sharing different ideas but now they didn't share anymore their problem. Every time we see each other, I always smiled at them but deep inside I'm hurting and one side of my heart felt jealous with their new friends. It's so hard to move on with your friendship that you build up for a years but I have too... And I just simply say with myself "Grow up"...
But besides, I'm thankful because until now I have a friend that I can call in times of tears and happiness....
Thank you!, for those friends that stay by my side....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget